BREAKING NEWS: ABC refuses to renew contracts with Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar on The View, citing a desire to move away from “toxic” elements.

ABC Denies Claims of Not Renewing Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar’s Contracts on ‘The View’

Recently, rumors have spread claiming that ABC refused to renew the contracts of The View co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar.

The alleged decision was said to be part of the network’s effort to remove “toxic” elements from the popular daytime talk show. However, a thorough investigation into these claims reveals that they are entirely baseless.

The Origin of the Rumor

The misinformation appears to have originated from an article published on July 17 by the website Bigoakbay. The article did not provide any credible sources or direct statements from ABC, Whoopi Goldberg, or Joy Behar.

Several fact-checking organizations have traced the story’s origins to unreliable sources, suggesting that it was deliberately fabricated to generate controversy. Bigoakbay has a history of publishing misleading or satirical content, further discrediting the claim.

ABC has officially denied the claim that they have chosen not to renew Goldberg and Behar’s contracts. A network spokesperson directly addressed the issue, stating that the assertion is “not true.”

There is no evidence supporting the idea that the network is planning major changes regarding The View’s hosting lineup.

Further, neither Goldberg nor Behar have made any public comments about potential contract disputes or an impending departure from the show. On the contrary, both co-hosts have continued to appear on The View, engaging in discussions on daily topics as usual.

Fact-Checking Reports

Several reputable fact-checking organizations, including Reuters and PolitiFact, have debunked the rumors:

Reuters confirmed that no credible information exists regarding ABC’s alleged decision to remove Goldberg and Behar. The article spreading the claim was found to be entirely unverified.

PolitiFact reported that the rumor originated from a self-described satire website, making it a false claim that was taken out of context and spread widely across social media.

Both organizations emphasized that the misinformation had been amplified by social media users and partisan news outlets, which failed to verify the credibility of the original claim.

Related Posts

If you’re over 60 Never eat this at night or you’ll destroy your kidneys. See more

The Silent Shocker of Renal Aging As we cross the six-decade mark, the body’s ability to manage “tears and tension” within its internal systems shifts. The kidneys,…

My Older Son Died – When I Picked Up My Younger Son from Kindergarten, He Said, Mom, My Brother Came to See Me!

In the profound silence that follows a sudden loss, the mind often searches for a bridge back to the departed. For Elana, that silence had lasted six…

My Son Threw Me Out With Only a Garage, Inside Was a Secret He Never Imagined

The smell was a suffocating blend of stagnant motor oil and the dry, metallic tang of undisturbed dust. I stood in the dark, my fingers fumbling with…

A Single Mom Was Mocked Mid-Flight by Other Passengers — Until the Quiet Man Beside Her Pulled Out His Air Force ID.

Clare Morgan wasn’t looking for help ten thousand meters above the ground. She wasn’t looking for anything except the end of the worst week of her life—a…

THE MOST POTENT HERB THAT DESTROYS PARASITES, URINARY TRACT & BLADDER INFECTIONS, HERPES, AND FLU VIRUSES Full article below.⬇

In the world of natural healing, herbs have always played a central role. Among them, one herb stands out due to its incredible ability to target a…

5 Signs That Show an Older Person Needs More Care and Attention

As the years go by, the body begins to send silent signals that often go unnoticed. This isn’t about alarmism, but about listening carefully to the messages…